Back to jobs

Global Field Service Engineer (Mechanical)

Job description

Global Field Service Engineer (Mechanical)


International Field Based role

£39,700 + Overtime (OTE 60-70k) + Door-to-Door Travel + No Call-Out + Industry Training + Long-Term Career Development + Vehicile + International Travel Opportunities + 33 Days Holidays + Company Benefits

Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer for a fast growing engineering business, with plenty of opportunity to dramatically increase earnings through generous overtime incentives.

On offer is the chance to develop your career and work for a highly stable business, who will train you up in their niche sector and pride themselves on having a positive working culture.

This well-established packaging machine manufacturer works with a range of blue chip clients across the UK, Europe and further afield. Due to expansion, they are seeking an additional Field Service Engineer to join their talented team.

In this varied role, you'll be travelling to customer location attending to the installation, service and commissioning of their packaging products.

This role will require travel and stay-aways. Approximately 70% of the work will be based on the road across the UK and internationally, with the remaining 30% being based in their busy manufacturing facility in Keynsham.

This is a fantastic chance to join a leading business who will fully invest in you with on-the-job training and the chance to dramatically boost your earnings with plenty of overtime.

*Travelling to customer location across the UK and Internationally
*Service, Installation and Commissioning of bespoke Packaging equipment
*Full product and industry training
*Overtime, door-to-door travel

*Service Engineer background
*Mechanical bias
*Experience working with Packaging equipment or Food manufacturing equipment
*Happy to do stayaways and work internationally
*Full Drivers License

Reference Number - BBBH231484

Keynsham, Bristol, Saltford, Bath, Warmley, Chew Magna, Emersons Green, Corsham, Long Ashton, Yate, Avon, South West.

To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Aliesha Kumar at Rise Technical Recruitment.

Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.

The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.