Trainee Robotics Engineer
£27,000 - £34,000 + Progression + Training + Pension
Commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stoke-On-Trent
Excellent role on offer for a Trainee robotics Engineer looking to join a market leading, rapidly growing company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to progress within a highly technical environment.
This multinational company are leaders in their industry and are going from strength to strength. They are now looking for an upcoming graduate engineer to join their highly successful team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to start the journey in building a career in a market leading Robotics company.
This company are highly motivated to bring someone in and offer training and vast prospects to the right candidate. They are looking for someone who has a robotics background and looking to progress and throw themselves into growing their career.
They are looking for someone who has industry experience, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a robotics background who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
To be considered for the role of Trainee Robotics Engineer you will need to have a robotics or mechatronics degree or equivalent.
After undertaking the provided training, you will be fully skilled in:
- Program and troubleshoot 6-axis, Cartesian and Collaborative robots.
- Program and installation of Universal Robots, Collaborative Robots, and Pick and Place robots.
- Program vision systems for the use of robotic guidance, quality, and part-sensing applications
- Program HMI systems
- Design and process parts using CAD, including end-of-arm tooling.
- Write reports to management on project progress, risk and issues.
- Interpret supplier drawings and technical documents.
- Ensure all design solutions are compliant with all relevant standards.
- Research new ways to use robots and bring automation to the forefront.
- Act as the primary contact for all technical issues relating to the automation/ robotics design development.
- Assess current systems and implement improvements for production.
- Collaborative fault finding * Use simulation tools to prove-out potential applications of automation.
- Design, verify and certify physical safety systems as per Machinery Directive 2006 / TUV
- £40,000 - £60,000 + Progression + Training + Pension
What are we looking for, As our ideal driver, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Engineering or equivalent or HND/HNC qualification or Level 3 Maintenance apprenticeship with electrical bias
- Minimum 1 years Industry experience.
- Knowledge of electrical control systems, PLCs/HMIs and power distribution
- CAD experience.
Reference Number: BBBH166216
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.