£35,000 - £40,000 +Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and global company to be a key part of the UK division for Human Resources and instrumental in its continued growth and development.
Do you have rounded experience as a Generalist in Human Resources? Are you familiar with working within matric organisations and liaising between multiple internal and external parties?
On offer is a position within an established and expanding company, you will be involved with a range of activities and have input at every level of the employee lifecycle, form contact management, to managing absence and taking care of the employee archives.
Ideally you will have experience with SAP and ADP reporting tools and have experience with a range of IT programs.
This position will work closely with managers across the business within the UK & Ireland, providing support on all HR matters, insight to key development areas and work with all areas of the business when dealing with difficult performance issues, all areas of health & safety and staff wellbeing.
This position would suit a HR Generalist looking for that next step up, looking to work in a larger, global company, to have a wider range of experience and to champion key projects across a multifunctional matrix organisation.
· Human Resources for the UK & Ireland, based out of the UK Head Office in Manchester
· Support on all areas of the employee life cycle, employee contracts, absence management, employee archives
· Support managers with all areas of HR across the business
· £35,000 - £40,000 +Bonus + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
· Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or similar
· Generalist experience in Human Resources (essential), including Disciplinary and Grievance Cases
· Solutions driven, Flexible to an ever changing working environment and Good all round IT skills
Reference Number: BBBH161008
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.