Junior Central Services Administrator - Bristol, City Centre
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 + Career Development + Training + 25 Days Holiday
Location: Bristol, City Centre
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 10:30 - 19:00 & Fridays: 08:00 - 16:00
Are you an ambitious individual seeking an entry-level administration opportunity within a rapidly expanding company?
At Rise Technical, we are on a mission to become the best global technical recruitment company. As part of our high-performing central services team, you'll provide essential support in our quest for excellence.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Training: Dive into our sophisticated systems and processes with full training support and a comprehensive induction.
- Dynamic Career Development: Embark on a journey with dynamic progression opportunities, allowing you to start in a junior position and work your way up to specialise within the administration and central services team.
- Global Vision: At Rise Technical Recruitment, we have offices in UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Netherlands with goals to expand these markets, so you'll be joining at an exciting time!
- Unique Environment: Join a Company of high-performing individuals, where we celebrate success and reward loyalty.
- Specialist USA Role: This role will be a specialist position supporting our successful USA market. Initially, you'll start on UK hours and transition to US hours (10.30am - 7pm) after full training.
Your Role: As an integral part of our administrative team, you will:
- Prepare contracts, documentation and accounts for invoicing.
- Process sales invoices using industry leading platforms.
- Proactively chase overdue payments through phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Address and resolve queries, advising on overdue accounts with third parties.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Liaise with stakeholders, managing expectations and providing key information.
- Support with ad-hoc administration duties.
Who We're Looking For:
- No Experience Required: This is an entry-level position; no prior experience is necessary.
- Outstanding Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Organisational Skill: Able to organise and prioritise methodically and to deadlines.
- Problem-Solving Mindset: Exhibit the ability to think critically and logically with initiative.
- Customer Service Excellence: Provide outstanding support to all stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail: Possess a high level of thoroughness and accuracy.
Why Rise Technical? Join a fast-growing, global company that values its employees, recognises their contributions, and actively supports their growth. Be a part of a team that thrives in the face of challenges and envisions a future of unparalleled success.
Apply today, and kickstart your career with Rise Technical Recruitment.