Lead Product Designer (Health, Fitness + Wellness)
€70000 - €80000 + VSOP options + 28 days holiday + flexible working hours + company benefits
A very exciting opportunity to join one of the most interactive, intelligent and intense group fitness experiences on the market. This company have an app for both customers and fitness coaches, to provide users with the best fitness experience possible.
In this role, you will be their first full time design hire, using your product design knowledge and skills to come up with solutions for all their interfaces, ranging from screens in their apps to educational videos or graphics that they share with their fitness coaches.
This company have an office in central Berlin, in which you will work from 2 or 3 days per week, and then the rest at home - whatever works best for you!
- Work directly with their customers and fitness coaches to identify design problems and opportunities.
- Be the first design hire, leading from a design perspective and possibly building out a team in the near future
- Enhance and maintain design processes and systems
- Product user flows, wireframes and prototypes that communicate high level functionality
- 3 or 4 years' experience in a full cycle product design role
- Experience with Figma, Sketch and/or Framer
- Hands on approach
- Passionate for all things health and fitness
- Fluency in English
Reference Number: BBBH166510
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Annabel Everitt at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.