£13.50 - £15.50 p/h + Overtime (Time and half weekdays, x2 weekends) + Training + Pension + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Manual Machinist? Can you read engineering drawings?
This company are industry leaders in their field. They provide an excellent service for their customers and are a great place to work for their employees. Working alongside world renowned manufacturers, each one of their engineers is kept at the forefront of their field with excellent progression, training and development opportunities.
In this varied position, you will be working to tight tolerances, working on a wide variety of industrial engineering equipment.
This is an ideal role for a machinist, who is looking to join an internationally renowned, market leader which can offer fantastic career opportunities, and decent amount of overtime.
- Machinist (Full Cylindrical Grinding Training)
- Using a variety of grinding equipment
- Working to tight tolerances
- £13.50 - £15.50 p/h + Overtime (Time and half weekdays, x2 weekends) + Training + Pension + Progression + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Benefits
- Manuel Machinist
- Can read engineering drawings
- Monday - Friday (7:30am - 4:30pm)
Key Words: Machinist, Manuel Machinist, Tight Tolerances, Engineering Drawings, Drawings, Days, Shifts, Training, Development, Southampton, Portsmouth