Mobile Plant Engineer
£36,000 - £40,000 + Van + Overtime + Training + Development +Progression
Monday to Friday (Days)
Based around Tamworth / Birmingham with Nationwide travel
Are you a Plant Engineer with experience across a range of plant and powered access equipment looking for a new role within a market-leading company where you will have the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings through overtime?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who will invest in your long term career development & progression.
This is a company who are well-known within the industry for their excellent standard of service and due to continued growth & an expanding client based they are now looking to add an additional Mobile Plant Engineer to their permanent team.
This position would suit an Engineer with experience in the service & maintenance of Plant equipment looking to develop their career with a market-leading company in a nationwide field based role.
- Carrying out service & maintenance of a range of plant equipment (excavators, dumpers, rollers, telehandlers, small tools, and access, 1tonne - 25tonne)
-Carrying out on site repairs, scheduled maintenance, diagnostics and fault finding
- UK wide field based role
- Monday - Friday Days-based position with plenty of overtime available
- Previous plant service or maintenance experience in a field based role working on a range of equipment
- Looking for training and progression
- Based near Birmingham & looking for a field based role
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.