£45,000 - £65,000 + 33 days holiday + Flexible working + Permanent opportunities
Cornwall - Commutable from Truro
Are you looking to join a market leading company at the forefront of a rapidly growing industry in a long term contract role based in Cornwall?
Do you want to lead an Operations team whilst having full oversight of a factory including the Production, Quality, Manufacturing, logistics and Supply Chain departments in a long term interim role that has the potential to go permanent?
With multiple sites, this company have been going for over 20 years and specialize in the renewable energy industry. With increased government backing and a boom in the industry, they have grown from strength to strength, and are continuing to see ongoing year on year growth with extensive plans moving forward. Due to an internal promotion they are now looking to take on an interim Operations Manager to join the team.
As an interim Operations Manager you will lead the operations team & product delivery lifestyle from order acceptance through to delivery. You will ensure the products are manufactured to the highest quality and to tight deadlines to supply a loyal and ever expanding customer base.
This is the perfect role for an experienced Operations Manager to join a business at the forefront of their industry on a 1 year fixed term contract in Cornwall that has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
* Ensure accurate, timely servicing of orders from end to end - order acceptance to delivery
* Health & safety initiatives
* Control supply and stock levels to ensure production is maintained, and stock value is maintained at an optimal level
* Oversee purchasing to ensure timely and adequate supply of materials at best cost and quality
* Work with the Factory, Production, and quality managers to meet targets and the overall needs of the business
* Significant Previous experience managing an organization to deliver high quality products to tight deadlines
* Degree qualified with good technical and engineering know-how
* Fully conversant with Lean Manufacturing principles, New product introduction, production , change, & supply chain management
* Experienced in Quality Management, 1509001 compliance and EH&S management
* Looking to work in Cornwall on a long term Contract that has the potential to go permanent with an industry leader who offer long term training development & progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.