£40,000-£45,000 + Training + Progression + Car Allowance + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer looking to build on their skills in an exciting and rapidly growing industry. This is a fantastic chance for someone looking to add to their skill-set with experience in a new facet of the industry and step-up into handling multiple projects.
Do you have Project Engineering skills? Do you have experience of working in a construction site environment?
This company specialise in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of safety systems, mainly within large residential buildings both during and after construction. They have seen a huge increase in demand for their services and as a result they are looking to take on a new Project Engineer to help oversee some of their key projects.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of key projects mainly on new-build sites. This involves the overall control of costs, managing relationships on-site and resolving any issues and ensuring that work is completed on time and budget in a high-quality manner. You will be handling multiple projects at once, and site visits will be required.
This role would ideally suit either a Mechanically or Electrically-biased Project Engineer with experience of a construction site environment.
* Overseeing multiple projects across the London area
* Cost control, managing site relationships, resolving issues
* Ensuring that all project work is carried out on schedule and to a high standard
* £40,000-£45,000 + Training + Progression + Car Allowance + Benefits
* Project Engineering experience- Installation, commissioning etc.
* Mechanical or Electrical engineering skills
* Experience of working in a construction site environment
* Based in London or surrounding area
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.