Project Engineer (Manufacturing/Process)
Walsall, West Midlands
£40,000- £50,000 + Excellent Training + 25 days Holiday + Benefits
Excellent role on offer for a project engineer looking to join an expanding, world leading manufacturer where you will be responsible for leading capital projects from concept to completion, whilst having opportunities to progress your career.
Are you a highly skilled project engineer from a manufacturing or process driven background? Are you looking to join a company that are well known to look after their staff through excellent training and development?
This well established manufacturer supply to a variety of industries and are regarded as a leader in their industry. They have a plethora of clients across the globe who require their state of the art equipment and therefore, actively looking to recruit a project engineer who wants responsibility on large, technically challenging projects.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the Design Studies, Tendering, installation & commissioning of allocated Engineering projects. You will also need to adapt solutions into technical drawings using CAD software.
This role would ideally suit a project engineer from a manufacturing, process or chemical engineering background who is looking for a technically challenging role with further opportunities to progress into senior level roles.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants lots of responsibility and recognition in a growing market leading company.
- Travel to International sites installing and commissioning machinery
- Excellent training and development
- Design, specification, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning of allocated Engineering projects
- £40,000- £50,000 + Excellent Training + 25 days Holiday + Benefits
- Project Engineer with a qualification in engineering, chemical or process engineering
- Must be from a manufacturing or process background
- Must be open to regular international travel
- Must be a proficient user of Microsoft word, excel and be able to use AUTOCAD
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player with a thirst for training and development
Reference Number: BBBH 161375
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Oliver Southward at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.