Project Manager ( Electrical )
£55'000-£60'000 + Progression + 33 days holiday + 5% Pension + Occupational health management
Monday - Friday (days)
Are you a Project Manager from an Electrical background looking to work for a market leading company who are at the forefront of their industry?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking company who will invest in your training and development and who will offer you clear progression routes long term ?
This fantastic company specialize in Power Generation & Control Systems and have a great reputation in their industry for providing innovative solutions and exceptional levels of customer service to their blue chip clients UK wide.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their elite team.
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager to join a well-established company who offer career development & progression in a varied and interesting project based role.
- Managing multiple projects
- Developing project plans, resourcing and budgets and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Project documentation
- Work with Customers, Engineers & Sales and Design teams to complete projects on time & within budget
* An Electrical Project Management background WITH 5+ years of construction/industrial related experience, within a Power generation environment (electrical power & control systems / Diesel and Gas Generators)
* H&S awareness and certification
* Flexibility to travel nationwide with overnight stays
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.