Research and Development Engineer
Bethel, CT (Hybrid remote)
$120,000 + $140,000 + Training + Progression + Healthcare + Benefits package + Relocation Package Available
Are you a Research and Development Engineer with metal forming experience looking to be at the forefront of the development of a new technology for a worldwide organization who are renowned for their innovation of new technology?
Do you want to work in a technically challenging role that offers amazing training to develop your skillset and offers the opportunity to progress to a team leader position?
This company is known worldwide for their efforts in the innovation of new technology , established for over 90 years they have been a market leader in their field due to the investments that they make in their employees, the training n this company is unmatched, offering training on all areas of the job. And when you have developed your technical skills, this company offers the opportunity for progression all the way to a Tam Leader position.
In this role you will play a vital role in the research and development of new products that will impact the battery industry worldwide, your role will be to lead the design new technology, analyze the work of the team and lead a cost effective design of the new tech.
This is the perfect role for a R&D Engineer who is looking to progress their career and gain recognition for their high standards of work.
- Lead the design of new battery technology for a market leading company
- Generate a cost effective design of new technology
- Analyze the work of the manufacturing team to ensure quality
- Run tests to ensure proof of concepts ( POC ) performance targets are achievable
- Previous experience in Mechanical and/or Chemical Engineering
- Experience with the design and manufacturing of high precision molded plastic parts and as well as metal cans and closures
- Metal forming experience is a must
- Experience in geometric dimensioning and Tolerancing