Senior Software Engineer (F/M/D)
Berlin Hybrid/remote- Permanent employees, full time
€80,000-100,000 + Holiday + Pension+ Flexible working hours
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Developer, who has a passion for working on socially good products and cutting edge technology.
This company is a spin-off foundered out of Europe's largest University hospital and Berlin's Technical University. They have a simple mission, to transform tissue sample analysis using cutting edge machine learning techniques.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Backend Software Developer, who has good understanding of ML techniques and MLOps, but also with knowledge of working on data heavy challenges.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun, diverse and fast-growing team to work on problems that really matter, while being embedded in an exciting mix of scientific research and medical device development.
- As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you work hand in hand with their collaborators in academia and industry to push the state of the art for digital pathology.
- Contributing to the development, design, implementation and deployment of the Saas platform.
- You will scope, drive and own projects and services, that support scaling in a data intensive setting and lead the improvement of our SaaS product and our services.
- Together with your colleagues you will take care of a variety of external and internal services.
- Working on cutting-edge AI research and development, with involvement of Europe's largest University hospital and their other partners.
- Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Science (or similar field)
- 4+ years' experience working in agile software development, designing, implementing, operating and analyzing software systems.
- Experience with distributed data processing (Hadoop, Spark), database, cloud infrastructure (GCloud, AWS)
- Advanced skills in Python, Linux systems and computer science in general
- CI/CD systems, code reviews and other standards to keep up code quality.
- Ability to write high-quality code that is robust and easy to maintain.
- Eagerness to lead initiatives, learn new technologies and excel in a complex space
- Driven self-starter, well-organized, excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
Reference Number: BBBH172401
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.