£Competitive Salary + Training + Progression + 35 Days Holiday + Private Pension + Early Friday Finish + Excellent Company Benefits
Full Time, Permanent Role
Do you have experience within a customer related role?
Are you looking to join a well-established and stable company, offering further training and development?
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience in a varied role, where you will be supporting the company aftermarket activities, assisting with customer enquiries and ensuring orders are delivered on time.
This company have a global presence and are in a period of significant growth and expansion due to an influx in work and demand of their services.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a customer facing role with good interpersonal skills, looking for a varied role within a successful business.
- Working within the company Spares department
- Processing customer enquiries from initial contact through to delivery
- Managing customer orders and providing updates and feedback
- Coordinating functions to ensure on-time delivery to the required dates
- Experience working within a customer facing role
- Experience working with ERP systems would be desirable (not essential)
- Any previous experience working within a manufacturing environment (advantageous)
Reference Number: BBBH161871
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.