Technical Sales Engineer
Office based in Uxbridge
£30-35,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Holiday + Travel
Are you from a background working in Air conditioning and refrigeration units looking to join an already well established company within the renewable sector, where you will be directly influencing the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously growing company, giving you the chance to build strong relationships with distributers and manufacturers whilst increasing your earnings through the Bonus scheme.
This well-established company already has a strong presence within the renewables industry. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Technical Sales and Sales Tool Engineer to expand their reach to more product distributers and manufacturers.
In this role, you will help the company reach its goals in growth, whilst also promoting new refrigeration products to distributers and manufacturers through live seminars. You will have the opportunity to increase your earnings through the company's performance based bonus scheme, on top of your annual base salary.
The ideal candidate will have technical experience in refrigeration and/or air conditioning manufacturers/distributers as well as previous experience in a technical sales role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, while progressing your career in a highly lucrative role with great benefits.
- Survey the market information for new products
- support new product development for European market
- promote new refrigeration products
- Develop & plan actions for existing and new company sales support software
- Technical experience in refrigeration and/or air conditioning manufacturers/distributers
- experience/knowledge of sales support tools for air conditioner
- knowledge in refrigeration cycle; VRF system, heat pumps, chillers, building management system
- experience working with PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Must hold no European travel restrictions.
- To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.