Quality Inspector (Ultrasonic)
$30 - $32 p/h + Overtime (Paid up to double time)
+ Signing Bonus + Relocation Package + Progression Opportunities + Market-leading Training + Company Bonuses + Healthcare packages (Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability) + Great company culture + more!
Are you an Ultrasonic Inspector (UT Level 2) looking to get into the Aerospace industry - where you will be joining a hugely respected global manufacturer of complex and market leading products?
Do you have your UT Level 2 certification, looking to apply yourself and continue your technical and professional development within the Aerospace sector with unlimited progression on offer?
If so, this unique opportunity is not one to be missed!
This company are globally recognized for their complex Aircraft and Aerospace Manufacturing capabilities - offering complete in-house solutions and are known for their excellent staff retention and a place to truly grow and advance your career.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Ultrasonic Inspection and Testing, utilizing Immersion beam techniques and working with blueprints, performing calibrations of ultrasonic test equipment, all whilst receiving world-class on the job training from some of the most skilled engineers in the industry.
This role would suit an Ultrasonic Inspector with their Level 2 UT Certification, looking to join a company known for progressing careers within the Aerospace industry.
- 1st shift (6:30am - 2:30pm)
- Working with immersion tanks, titanium forging, inspection and more varied tasks
- Ultrasonic inspection utilizing the Immersion Straight Beam technique and evaluate results
- Plenty of overtime on offer, paid at 1.5x after 8 hours - then double time on Sundays!
- UT Level 2 certified (essential)
- Looking to get your foot in the door in the Aerospace industry
- Wants to progress their career with a company known for employee development
- Either commutable to Cleveland, or happy to relocate (you will be provided with a signing bonus and/or a relocation package!
Reference Number: BBBH215531
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.