Livingston (Hybrid Working Considered)
Salary DOE + Hybrid Working Available + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Training + Pension + Holidays
Do you have previous experience within an Administrator position? Do you want to join a rapidly expanding business that hold a huge goal to become the UK's leading renewable energy company?
This independent firm are experts in renewable energy systems and installations. They represent a wide variety of clients across the UK and hold 6+ years within their field. They're seeking motivated individuals with previous experience within an Administrator position to showcase their existing skillset to play a fundamental role in this exciting time of growth they're experiencing and anticipating for the future, allowing room for internal progression.
In this role the Administrator will be working to tight deadlines, managing multiple administratrive tasks and assisting with the growth this company is currently experiencing and anticipating for the near future.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the renewable sector and have strong administrator experience.
* Training and progression opportunities.
* Strong team office culture.
* 35hr working week (8:30am - 4:30pm Mon - Fri).
* Hybrid / fleixble working considered.
* Previous experience within an Administator role.
* Experience operating Microsoft Office software's, i.e. Excel and Word.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience in data gathering and entry.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
Reference Number: BBBH197161
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.