Job Role - Assistant Project Manager
Location - Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 - Technical Training + Wellness Programme + Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities + Laptop, Phone, iPad + Pension Scheme.
Are you an Assistant Project Manager with experience in the industry looking for a stable opportunity within a well-established company with a great salary ?
The engineering company specialises in pipeline equipment for steam, hot water and thermal oil systems. They are seeing continued growth within their market and looking for a technically gifted Project Manager to help continue grow their business.
In this role there is the opportunity for Assistant Project Manager to expand their skillset, engaging in assisting the Project Manager in day to day preparation of quotations, sales orders management, purchasing of subcontracted parts and assemblies for companies engineered systems.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Assistant Project Manager. This is a fantastic and varied opportunity for a Assistant Project Manager to develop their skillset and grow their career with a growing company with exciting projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in management of all projects including engineered systems and large value orders including commissioning and liaising with all suppliers.
- Assist in preparing costs analysis of all engineered systems making sure that all costs are current and up to date and allow for relevant specifications.
- Preparing standard documentation such as OMI manuals, data sheets and engineering drawings for customer orders.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Computer skills (sophisticated ERP system & CRM system as well as in house valve sizing program).
- Good engineering practices.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Finn Gell-Walker at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates
Birmingham, Gloucester, Worcester, Bristol, Project Manager