College Station, Texas
$60,000 - $70,000 + Training + Progression + 401k + Dental + Medical + Vision + Life Assurance + FSA and HSA
Are you a Bid Coordinator from a facilities background looking for a flexible home working role? Are you looking to work on key projects for a company that offers career progression into a Project Estimator?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering you a varied role, working from home options and progression through the company.
In this role you will be coordinating bids for facilities and plant services with projects varying in size from $5-15m dollars. You will be given full autonomy to carry out your role whilst having support for you when you need it.
The company specializes in manufacturing, installing and maintaining pipelines and fabricated facilities. They have built up a great reputation due to their excellent service and specialist knowledge. They have a strong culture and support local communities and boast great staff retention.
The role would suit a Bid Coordinator ideally from a facilities or plant background.
- Remote role with occasional site and office visits
- Working with Project Estimators on quotes and completing ASQs and PQQs
- Assisting with ITT and RFPs
- Bid Coordinator ideally with experience of facilities or plants
- Experience carrying out Approved Supplier Questions and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Looking to join a company for a long term career
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.