Do you have experience working with 5 axis machines? Can you set and operate?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a leading business, who are looking to increase the size of their production team due to increased sales.
Established over 25 years ago, this leading manufacture produces a range of high-quality products for specialist industries. They are looking for an additional CNC Miller, where you will be trained and developed with the opportunity to learn how to programme.
In this role varied role you will set, operate and programme milling machines to produce precision engineering components. You will do in-work quality inspections, ensuring world-class standards are adhered to. You will work collaboratively with colleagues on small projects as and when required.
This role is ideal for someone looking for more responsibility and the chance to progress and develope your technical ability.
- CNC Miller - Monday to Friday
- Producing precision engineering components
- Working closely with section leaders and supporting their work load when needed.
- Training on programming
- £16 - 18 per hour + Training, Development, Overtime and Benefits
To apply for this role you must:
- Be an experienced Miller - 5 Axis
- Have experience of setting, operating and programming.
- Be proactive in your approach
- Want more responsibility
Please click apply or send your CV to Nathaniel.Morgan@risetechnical.co.uk