Excellent opportunity for someone with experience operating CNC machines in a manufacturing environment looking to work on a night shift working with a company who will give you training on top of the range equipment to develop your skills.
Do you have previous experience operating CNC machining equipment? Are you looking to start immediately on a 3 month with a market leading company who are willing to give you specialist training?
This company have been established for over 40 years where they operate as a specialist in their sector and have become renowned for the high quality of their products. Due to recent expansion and an increase in orders they are now looking to add to their manufacturing team.
In this role you will be working in the manufacturing team where you will be given training to operate their state of the art CNC machines to produce high quality products. This role will be working on a Monday to Friday nights shift pattern working 10pm-5:45am Monday to Thursday and 4pm -8:30pm on Fridays.
- Operating state of the art CNC machinery working on a night shift
- Specialist training given on state of the art manufacturing equipment
- 3 month initial contract working on a double days shift pattern including earlies and lates
- Previous experience operating CNC machines
- Looking for specialist training on high tech equipment
- Available for an immediate start on a 3 month contract working a night shift
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.