Job Title: Electrical Assembler + Overtime
Location: Comutable within 40 miles Penryn
Salary: £20000 - £23000
We are seeking an Electrical Assembler to join our manufacturing team in Penryn. The successful candidate will have a good level of computer literacy to be able to use the manufacturing equipment, as well as a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Operate a surface mount production line using Mydata/Mycronic placement machines and a range of other associated equipment.
- Work within the IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies standard.
- Recognize different component types and their associated polarities.
- Recognize manufacturing defects and offer suggestions towards a resolution.
- Follow operating instructions and procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality of their own work and to be able to inspect their own and fellow employee's work.
- Contribute improvement ideas on quality, productivity and the working environment.
- Communicate any problems that arise to supervision and engineering staff.
- Ensure that all work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Always adhere to the Health and Safety policies of the company.
- Work together with their fellow employees in the interests of harmony and to achieve the aims of the company.
- Observe all company rules and procedures.
- Be flexible to the needs of the business in doing a variety of other tasks that may arise.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player.
- Hand soldering of through hole and surface mount devices using a range of techniques and equipment.
- Ability to carry out repairs to printed circuit board assemblies.
- The ability to follow build instructions to assemble products using a range of hand tools.
- Ability to operate an automated optical inspection machine.
The successful candidate will receive further training to help them achieve the above skills over time and to broaden their knowledge base.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reference Number: BBBH178486
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.