Northallerton, Commutable from: Bedale, Thirsk, Darlington, Middlesbrough
£35,000 + Training + Progression + Early finish on Friday
Are you an Electrical engineer from a manufacturing, production environment looking for a role that offer training to improve your skillset?
The company are extremely well established within their industry, supplying equipment to a wide range of industries worldwide. The role will include assembly, inspection and testing of electrical control panels.
The role would suit an Electrical Engineer who is within 1 hours commute of Northallerton and is looking for a role which offers plenty of training.
- Assembly, inspection and testing of electrical control panels
- Uploading of PLC programs, editing, basic programming , fault finding and problem solving
- 7:00am -4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 1pm finish on Friday
- Experience of machine control panels and PLC (siemens or omron preferable)
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
Reference Number: BBBH161307
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.