$90,000 - $130,000 + Bonus + 401(k) + Medical + Training + PTO & Holiday
Are you looking for a technically challenging and diverse engineering position working for a company that is rapidly expanding, offering exciting career development and progression?
Do you want the chance to develop your skills through training, increase your earnings through a brilliant bonus and receive a great company package?
This company is a leading electrical engineering contractor providing a range of services including service, maintenance, construction, design, arc flash risk assessments, plus much more across the state of Florida. Due to continued demand they are now hiring an Electrical Engineer due to exciting and continued growth plans to fit in to their highly skilled team. On offer is a fantastic company package, career progression and training.
In this highly varied role you with be responsible for designing a range of industrial electrical systems using AutoCAD, the installation and maintenance of equipment such as medium voltage electrical equipment, instrumentation, motors, switchgear, PLC's and automation systems. You will lead a team of field technicians and visit customer sites to ensure projects are met efficiently.
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work autonomously in a rapidly expanding market leading organization with long term stability, offering a great company package and earning potential through bonuses.
* Design a range of industrial electrical systems using AutoCAD and SKM Power Tools
* Installation and maintenance of medium voltage equipment, instrumentation, switchgear plus much more
* Supervise and work in collaboration with field personnel
* Work across a range of engineering projects
* Great company package, training and career progression available
* Electrical Engineer with design experience
* Ideally hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification in Engineering, Electronics or similar
* Experience in AutoCad, NEC, FL Bldg Code or NFPA
Key Words: Electrical, Engineering, Design, CAD, Specialist, Lead, Engineer, Manufacturing, Electronics, Professional Engineer, Project Management, Project, Automation, PLC, HMI
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.