Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Manufacturing/Days)
Malton, North Yorkshire
£45,000 - £54,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + Excellent Company Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their technical skills through specialist training and progression opportunities into supervisory roles while working for a global, market leading company.
Do you have experience dealing with reactive and planned maintenance in a fast paced manufacturing environment? Are you looking to progress your career and technical skills with a company that invest in your future?
Established for over 80 years , this company are a leading food manufacturing company that specialise in the processing and packaging of fresh food products. Due to ongoing expansion through their loyal client base, they are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of various manufacturing machinery. This will be a varied role where you be conducting fault finding on PLC's as well as being involved in various long term project works as well.
- Completing Planned and reactive maintenance of factory machinery in manufacturing
- Working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- Varied role including maintenance and ongoing project work as well
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background
- Previous experience working in a food, FMCG or similar environment
- Looking for training and progression opportunities for a market leading company
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.