Electrical Quality Supervisor
£38,000 - £42,000 + In House Training + Company Van + Flexitime + Good Work Culture
Excellent opportunity for an qualified Electrician looking to move into a office based role with a growing, local business who offer a great work life balance.
This well-established company specialise in a wide range of business solutions and have generated an impressive portfolio with a range companies. Due to company growth they are actively looking for an Electrical Quality Supervisor to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for completing and signing off inspection and testing certification, ensuring they have been recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates and that they are complaint with BS7671. You will liaise directly with the clients, demonstrating excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This would suit an experienced, qualified electrician that is looking to take a step back off the tools, into a more office based role with an established, family feel company, offering great job security and good work culture.
- Responsible for signing off all inspection and testing certification, ensuring they are correct, comply with NICEIC BS7671 standards and rectify if required.
- Office based role with 1 day a week in the field completing planned audits (access to company van when going on site)
- Core hours 8am - 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break
- Qualified Electrician (AM2/NVQ Level 3)
- 18thEdition, 2391/2394/2395 Inspection and Testing
- JIB/ECS Gold Card.
- Background inspection and testing and completing certification highly desirable
- IT Literate - MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
Reference Number: BBHH180162
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.