Electrical Supervisor (Renewables)
£42,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Pension + OEM Training + Progression opportunities
Are you an Electrical Supervisor? Do you have experience within the renewables industry or have a keen interest to progress to join?
On offer is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to run Electrical Installation teams on wind turbine construction sites across the UK & Ireland for a Top 3, Global Leader in the Wind Turbines Sector.
This is a position that operates across multiple wind farms within the UK and Ireland where you will work on a 3 on, 1 off rotation. Full travel and stay away is paid for and access to company pool vehicle when required.
This position would suit an electrically qualified engineer who ideally has experience with the wind turbine sector and is now looking for their next step, to technically develop further and to progress a career with an expanding Global Top 3 Wind Turbine Company.
- Responsible for onsite installations, commissioning and de-snagging works up to customer hand over. You will work with a range of teams and contractors on site for wind turbine construction ensuring work completed is to standard and within a time efficient manner.
- To provide dedicated electrical / technical expertise during the installation & finishing phase of WTG commissioning. Inspect, control and supervision.
- Resolve quality deviations, de- snag, rectify ready for hand over to customer
- Support Site manager during commissioning phases as per necessary
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off rotation
- Dedicated training, technical development and progression opportunities
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Supervisor Experience
- Fit to work at Heights, and pass a Chester step test medical
- Flexible to travel requirements & working a 3 weeks on, 1 week off rotational shift
- Full UK Driving licence
Reference number BBBH205421
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.