Energy Sales Consultant
£25,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Uncapped Commission + Employee Discount + Pension + Gym Membership + Company Events
Do you have experience working in energy brokering and want to maximise your earnings with a well-established consultancy through an uncapped commission structure?
This company is a market leading consultancy within the energy sector, providing business' and clients energy contracts across the UK and internationally, ensuring clients meet their key goal of becoming net-zero and meeting industry standards.
In this role, you will be coming into the team to act as an expert within energy and to offer solutions to clients for securing the best contract for their business. You will build your own portfolio in order to maintain your client base, and continue to contribute to your uncapped earning potential.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of working for an energy brokerage, and selling solutions in a business to business environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales consultant who is looking to join an industry leading consultancy, which allows you to excel your earning potential and will provide you all the resources to do so.
* Cold calling clients, in order to build your own personal profile and promote the business' benefits
* Providing strategies to business' to reach their own targets
* Manage client relationships, you will be the sole contact
* Negotiating with a number of energy providers, securing the best possible deals for your personal clients - to ensure repeat opportunities with them
* Experience in an energy brokerage
* B2B Sales experience
* Proficient knowledge and interest within the energy sector
Reference Number: BBBH216207
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Grace Boniface at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.