Associate Recruitment Consultant (No experience Required)
Location: Bristol, City Centre
Starting Salary: £21,000 -22,000 + commission (uncapped)
Markets: USA and UK
IMMEDIATE & GRADUATION 2024 START DATES
Are you driven to kickstart a big career in recruitment, motivated by our financial rewards and looking to develop to be a future leader in the business? You'll need to bring a growth mindset, vision for success and bucket loads of ambition.
You will establish your client base through cold BD calls and relationship building, where you will connect with businesses across your specialist market, forging strong partnerships where you'll play a crucial role in matching talented individuals with opportunities that transform their careers. We'll give you all the training, you'll just need the work ethic and zest for learning.
Rise: The Company
Setting out as a 3-person start-up in central Bristol, we now have offices across Bristol, London, Manchester and 2024 saw the opening of our brand new Miami office. We've got further international expansion on the horizon and are looking for energetic, innovative, and high-performing individuals to join our team. Our core markets are Technology, Engineering, Energy and Construction; operating across both the Public and Private sectors.
With full training, you'll have the opportunity to progress into management and director-level roles based on targets & earn life-changing commission (up to 40% of everything that you bring into the company) on top of your base salary.
If you're up to the challenge and can see yourself as a key player in redefining recruitment in the UK or US marketplace - we want to hear from you.
- Identifying leads and potential partnerships
- Sales, cold calling, client engagement and identifying new potential partnerships
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with both clients and candidates
- Hitting targets and metrics
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for
- Brilliant communication skills
- Results and high performance driven
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with a passion for self-development
- Determined with a winners mindset
- Competitive team player
- Resilient and optimistic
What we offer:
- Opportunity to progress with full training from trainee to director-level roles
- Opportunity to earn quarterly payrises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
- Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
- Industry leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards and events
- Offices in Bristol, London, Manchester and Miami
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.