$70,000 - $100,000 + Bonuses + Auto Allowance + Good PTO Structure + 401(k) + Life Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental
Are you an Estimator from a construction background looking for a crucial position working across a broad range of technically challenging construction projects?
On offer is the chance to progress within one of the largest steel and metal fabricators in the Northeast, with exciting training and a varied project range.
This company is looking for an Estimator to take control of the bidding, pricing, proposals, and more, throughout the entire lifecycles of multiple construction projects. You will communicate between the Project Manager, Customer, and Sub-Contractor in relation to each project, preparing estimates and resolving issues in the commercial space.
This role would suit someone with Estimating experience in a structural steel setting, looking to work in a long-term role on a range of commercial projects.
- Reviews construction documents, structural steel plans, specifications, and understands the scope of work to bid
- Works the entire life cycle of a bid, from bid invitation to finalizing bid proposal for submission to the customer
- Opportunity to progress your career into more senior roles within many different departments
- Great company package on offer, company bonuses, auto allowance, vacation + sick days, plus much more
- Estimating experience in Commercial Construction projects
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Candidates with experience in structural steel are encouraged to apply
Keywords: Construction, Steel, Engineering, Commercial, Estimator, Fabricating, Budgeting, Surveyor, Engineer, Professional Engineer, EIT, Welding, Blueprints, Metals, Structural, Infrastructure, Civil
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Callum Flinn at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.