Field Service Engineer
Highly Competitive Salary + Overtime + Training + 401(k) + Great Company Benefits + PTO + Bonus
Do you want the chance to join a world-renowned engineering company offering a highly varied position with the chance to boost your earnings through a brilliant overtime structure?
Are you looking to join an expert engineering team, providing world class services on a variety of marine vessels from Naval, Cruise, Cargo plus many more?
This market leading company provide specialist services to the marine industry for a range of customers from commercial, cruise ships, naval vessels and more! On offer is the chance to join a global leader where you will be trained on their products and systems, then given the full autonomy to reach you highest potential as a Field Service Engineer. Due to exciting growth plans they are now looking for another Engineer to play a pivotal role in the team.
In this position you will get to travel to a wide range of marine clients to service, install and maintain automated boiler systems that vary in size and complexity. You will be working collaboratively with the design and manufacturing teams to create and service world class automated boiler systems. On offer is the chance to substantial increase your earnings through overtime and to develop your skills to become a specialist engineer.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking for a technically skilled position where you can build a long-term career working for a company that will invest in your professional development.
- Service, repair, install and maintain a wide range marine systems
- Conduct AC & DC troubleshooting
- PLC Programming on automated boiler systems
- Run through specification processes to ensure quality of work
- Travel across America and occasionally globally
- Homebased when not travelling
- Background in the marine industry
- Mechanical or electrical skills
- Experience programming PLC's
- Willing to travel to customer sites 80% of the time