Field Service Engineer
Covering a regional patch (North West) : Ideally Based in Warrington
Starting: £34,200 After Probation: £38,000 + Premium Overtime + Private Healthcare + Premium Pension Scheme + Money towards Gym and Bicycle + Fantastic Holiday Scheme + Sick Pay + Benefits Hub
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking to work with an industry recognised company, offering some of the best training and internal benefits in the country?
On offer is the chance to work in an industry with huge varied work, where you can work on the latest Hitachi machinery and have the scope to technically progress and take on more responsibility with your salary reflecting that?
The company has landed some huge new contracts and is in a serious place of expansion, making it a great time to get on board.
This would suit a time served field service engineer with a proven track record of working on modern hydraulic systems looking to dramatically increase their earnings through internal progression and premium overtime rates.
- Maintaining and repairing Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Attend machine breakdowns at customer sites and effect repairs to ensure minimum machine down time
- Troubleshoot and fault find any defects on machines
- Ensure that service reports, time sheets etc are done efficiently and correctly
- Excellent diagnostic and reporting skills
- Proven track record working on modern hydraulic excavators and wheel loaders
- Time served Field Service Engineer (mobile)
- Previous experience working within and OEM dealership is preferred