Field Service Engineer
£33,000 - £36,000 (OTE £50,000+)
Door to Door Pay + Company Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Lots of training + Pension + Globally renowned company
To visit UK clients with options to work internationally if you desire.
An excellent opportunity to join an Global business who can offer long term job security, brilliant training and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings through overtime and Door to Door pay?
On offer is the chance to work as a Field Service Engineer, establishing an exciting, long term career within this leading sheet metal processing business.
The job will involve installing, commissioning, and servicing the company Press Brake machines to the company's valued clients.
Alongside this you will take training courses to enhance your knowledge to expert level. Initial full training on the company machines is provided.
This role would suit a Field Service Engineer with a background in Press brakes or machine maintenance. You will have good electrical and mechanical fault finding, and maintenance skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer who is looking for a fresh challenge, job stability and excellent company benefits. With a training plan implemented for each employee there are no limits on progression within this company.
- To install, commission, maintain and service the company Press Brake machines.
- To cover UK
- To be able to be fully trained up on the company machines, using your strong Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
- Opportunities for any training you would like (multi-training/ applications training).
- Door to Door Pay + Company Vehicle + Phone + Laptop + Lots of training + Pension
- Must be a Field Service Engineer with good Electrical and Mechanical fault finding, and maintenance skills.
- Desirable backgrounds would be Machine maintenance/ Installation of Press Brakes or CNC Machines.
- Must be willing to stay away from home and travel across to clients across the UK.