Field Service Engineer
£33,000 - £35,000 + Door to Door Pay + OTE (£45,000) + Company Car/ Van + Lots of training + Pension + Private healthcare + Globally renowned company
To cover the Midlands patch
Are you looking for a role where you can cross-train within an international business? This company can offer long term job security, brilliant training and regular options to maximise earnings through overtime and Door to Door pay.
On offer is the chance to work as a Field Service Engineer, establishing an exciting, long term career within this leading sheet metal processing business.
The job will involve installing, commissioning, and servicing the company Press Brake or Laser Cutting Machines machines to the company's valued clients.
Alongside this you will take training courses to enhance your knowledge to expert level. Initial full training on the company machines is provided. The patch that you will be covering is the Midlands.
The perfect candidate will be an experienced Field Service Engineer with a background in machine maintenance and will have good electrical and mechanical fault finding, and maintenance skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer who is looking for a fresh challenge, job stability and excellent company benefits. With a training plan implemented for each employee there are no limits on progression within this company.
- To install, commission, maintain and service the company Press Brake or Laser Cutting machines.
- To cover the Midlands (Experienced Field Service Engineers are highly desirable for this role).
- To be able to be trained up on the company machines, using your strong electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Must have a qualification in Electrical, Maintenance or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have good electrical and mechanical fault finding, and maintenance skills.
- Desirable backgrounds would be mechanical maintenance, CNC, Industrial, aircraft.
- Must be willing to stay away from home and travel across the Midlands and occasionally the wider UK when the company requires you to.