Field Service Engineer
£38,000 - £40,000 + (OTE £45,000 to £50,000) + Training, Overtime, Progression, Van, Fuel card, Laptop, Phone
Based around Manchester and Leeds
Excellent role on offer for a Service Engineer looking to work for a niche company offering you extensive training and the opportunity to progress into management.
Do you have an electrical skillset? Are you willing to work at heights? Are you willing to travel UK wide?
This company specialises in supplying construction equipment with anti-systems all around the UK. Working with mainly construction organisations, they are expanding to provide the same service to other industries; this is why they are looking for a new electrical engineer to join their team.
For the first 2-3 months, you will be working alongside a colleague to learn the skills required to do the job. After this, you will be covering a UK wide patch attending companies that require installation and troubleshooting on their system. You will be given full industry training to allow yourself to become an industry specialist.
The ideal person will be an individual who is Electrically competent and experience with low voltage, running cables, re-wiring and be willing to work at heights. You will receive full training and you will need to be comfortable with travelling UK wide.
Ex-forces candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Carrying out installation and troubleshooting systems on systems- gull training provided
- Programming systems
- Based around Manchester and Leeds and surrounding areas but covering a UK wide patch (London, Manchester, Scotland)
- £38,000 - £40,000 + (OTE £45,000 to £50,000) + Training, Overtime, Progression, Van, Fuel card, Laptop, Phone
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Experience with low voltage, running cables and re-wiring
- Willing to work at heights
- You can be based anywhere around the M62 and surrounding areas but covering a UK wide patch (London, Manchester, Scotland
Reference Number: BBBH 171737
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Oliver Southward at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.