Field Service Engineer
Covering sites in Luton, Reading and Oxford
£40,000-£45,000 + Monday to Friday (8:00am-5:30pm) + Paid Overtime (1.5x) + Progression + Training and development + No Weekend Work + No Call Out rota
An exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer within a company that allows you to grow your skillset by sponsoring you through qualifications.
On offer is the chance to build a long term-term career with an established company that can offer guaranteed job security and a great work life balance due to minimal stay away each month and no weekend work or call out.
The company are a leader in the industry and have been established for over 60 years. They are specialists in supplying concreate mixing equipment in America and the UK.
You will be responsible for servicing, repairing, and maintaining mixers as well as assisting in root cause analysis to help the overall quality of the equipment. Training on the specific equipment will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience as a Mobile/ Field Engineer, have both mechanical and/ or electrical maintenance experience and have repaired plant machinery. RAF, Navy etc) Are encouraged to apply and will be offered training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a varied, technically challenging position and be part of a company which will support you to excel in your career.
- Travel to customer sites and workshops to perform service on equipment.
- Provide telephone and face to face customer service
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. No Weekends or Call Out
- Mostly outdoor work
- Experience in Engineering
- Previous work on heavy plant machinery would be advantageous.
- Comfortable with Mobile working
- Ex Forces (REME, RAF, Navy etc) Are encouraged to apply and will be offered training.