$80,000 - $110,000 + Quarterly & Annual Bonuses + Career Progression + PTO + Paid Holidays + 401(k) + Training + Tuition Reimbursement + Medical + Dental + Vision
Are you looking to join a leading manufacturing organization operating at the forefront of their market with exciting growth plans?
Do you want the chance to work autonomously across financial projects with world leading customers alongside further career progression?
In this position you will develop financial models, collaborate with cross-functional teams, assist with financial forecasting, purchasing, budgets and provide financial insights to play a key role in the companies continued growth. You will also prepare and maintain annual budgets, analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
This role would suit someone that has a background in finance looking for a technical challenge playing a key role in a range of projects and the growth of a market leading business.
* Develop financial models working with cross-functional teams for a range of projects
* Financial forecasting, purchasing, budgets and insights to aid the companies continued expansion
* Analyze data and trends to identify areas for improvement
* Review capital expenditure across the business and analyze potential ROI
* Further career progression and a great company package on offer
* Financial Analyst
* Great problem solving skills and attention to detail
* Financial modelling and analytical abilities
* Experienced in Microsoft Excel
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.