Trainee Recruitment Consultant + Full Training Provided
£24,000 starting salary + uncapped commission
Are you financially motivated, career driven and looking join a team where you're empowered to reach life changing results? Recruitment is best suited to those who will thrive in a fast-paced and sales driven role.
Are you looking for progression to director-level roles, and unlimited earning potential? We look for people who have big goals, great attitude and want to build a big career here at Rise.
In recruitment, what you put in, is what you get out, so the harder you work, the more you earn and the quicker you progress. We offer an awarded training programme, support and tools to give you the best platform to reach your potential. We're looking for passionate and motivated individuals who will thrive in an empowered, high-performing environment.
Rise Technical Recruitment's London office, which opened its doors in January 2022, has been making waves in the industry, achieving astounding results over the past 12 months. With a start-up vibe and the backing of a multi-million-pound business in Bristol, this is your chance to be a key player in our expansion and carve out a rewarding career in the heart of London.
At Rise we began as a 3 person start up with a vision to be the go-to global technical recruiter, offering unbeatable service and where the culture is defined by the incredible people who work here. We specialise in the technical and engineering recruitment markets; Construction, Energy, Tech and Engineering, across the UK, USA, Canada and Europe. With new offices opening and record breaking results, we've never had so many incredible opportunities.
The Role - Associate Recruitment Consultant (360)
- Sales, cold calling, client engagement and identifying opportunities
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates through various channels
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, including job postings, offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
What we look for
- Brilliant communication skills
- Honesty & integrity
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
- Results and high performance driven
What we offer:
- Progression from trainee to director level roles
- Opportunity to earn quarterly pay rises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
- Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
- Industry leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards and events
- Offices in Bristol, London and Manchester; with Miami, Austin and Toronto in the coming months
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.