Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Bristol, City Centre
£21k starting salary + uncapped commission (10-30% of everything that you invoice)
Y1 OTE £35-45k
Are you a graduate, interested in moving into the recruitment industry in Bristol? We're looking for some great people to join our teams in the Bristol Office!
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
- Build client relationships with leading companies within your recruitment market (Energy, Tech, Engineering or Construction - where would you want to specialise?)
- Sales & understanding your client's business needs
- Use multiple different tools to source the best talent available on the market
- Interview candidates to ensure they align with your client's talent requirements
- Prepare candidates for interviews, negotiate their salaries and place them with your clients
What's in it for you?
- You will be joining one of the fastest-growing technical recruitment agencies in the UK
- Career development plans with clear progression through to Director roles within Rise
- Awarded training programme designed for all levels of experience
- Uncapped commission up to 40% on top of your starting salary
- Weekly & monthly incentives
- Sports teams and events
- Social environment with loads of events and parties throughout the year
- International development & opportunities, we'd love to hear if you're interested in the US, Canadian & European markets - or if you think there's somewhere else that we could be building business?
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated graduates/junior sales professionals
- Financially motivated - average first-year earnings £35-45k+
- Someone who is confident, organised and can easily build relationships
- An individual with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Competitive background and resilient mindset
- Ambitions to be a significant part of the business in the future
Rise - So Far
We specialise in Technical & Engineering Recruitment, with specialist teams in Energy, Engineering, Construction, Tech and Scientific marketplaces. Since opening our HQ in Bristol as a 3-person start up in 2005, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe, USA and this month launchhed our Canada division! Over the past 12 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London and Manchester, with Miami and Toronto offices opening very soon!
We've never had so many exciting opportunities and are looking to bring great people into the business who will add value, collaborate and be part of making Rise a great place to work and the leading technical recruiter in every location. If you want to kickstart your career in recruitment, we want to hear from you.
Starting Salary: £21,000 + uncapped commission
Located 2 minutes from Harbourside
Hybrid after full training
- Monday to Friday
- Finish early Fridays for everyone
- No weekends
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- US or UK hours (8am or 10am start)
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Consultancy, Entry Level Recruitment, Tech Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Roles, Graduate Scheme, Uncapped Commission