£30,000 - £40,000 + Progression + Training + Pension + Overtime
Live within 30 minutes of Tipton
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious maintenance engineer looking to join a market leading, company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to work on technically exiting machinery.
They are looking for someone who has industry experience, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a HGV Technician/Fitter background who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company and become a high earning individual.
To be considered for the role of HGV Technician/Fitter you will need to have industry time served or equivalent.
- Performing planned and reactive repairs to heavy goods vehicles, trailers, plant, and other vehicles in the company fleet.
- Performing planned inspection and general preventive maintenance services such as MOT Prep and Lube Service
- Performing regular Defect Repairs
- Proficient in completing relevant electronic documentation and paperwork as required to defined standards.
- Maintaining inventory in the workshop and cleanliness from oil spills and dust
- Providing in-house training to recruits and trainees.
- Providing repair services on the road in case of emergencies
- following the repair process from fault analysis to completion
- £30,000 - £40,000 + Progression + Training + Pension + Overtime
What are we looking for, as our ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must have a minimum of 3 years industry experience of a Level 2-3 S/NVQ working with heavy goods vehicles. Though may suit newly qualified through transition.
- Qualified - City and Guilds Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics or (Level 3 S/NVQ or equivalent), also preferably IRTEC Trained and Certified.
- You must be accustomed to performing light repairs and commercial maintenance operations.
- Additional experience working with maintenance tools, hydraulics, 12/24v electrical systems and computer systems relating to vehicles are preferable.
- HGV license holder would be beneficial but not essential.
- Keen awareness of health and safety standards of vehicles
Reference Number: BBBH178713
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now", or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.