Negotiable Salary + Medical + Pension + Holidays + Perks
Are you a NEBOSH-qualified HSE professional with management-level experience and looking to progress your career in an exciting new direction by moving into the Renewable Energy sector with a company that has massive growth plans for the next few years?
This company specialises in the production of biogas through the process of anaerobic digestion at a number of sites across Scotland and have been continuously expanding throughout recent years. They have 3 major sites currently under construction along the A96 corridor as well as others due to begin construction in the coming years, as well as plans to expand southwards into England.
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of compliance, management and training relating to Health, Safety and Environmental matters at a major new site that is currently being developed in the Highlands area.
The ideal candidate will hold a NEBOSH or equivalent qualification in Health & Safety and will possess at least 3 years' experience working in a COMAH or production/processing plant environment where they have also been involved with Environmental compliance and management.
This is a great position for someone who is looking for a fresh challenge where they can make a name for themselves by getting on board with a thriving company at one of their peak periods of expansion.
* Working closely with company management to deliver QHSE strategy and compliance road map
* Developing, implementing and promoting high standards regarding HSE compliance
* Mentoring and coaching staff members on relevant issues, policies, procedures and responses
* Acting as point of contact with connected bodies e.g SEPA, HSE, IOSH
* Conducting monthly audits & inspections, reporting on findings and taking action where necessary
* Taking a leading role on accident investigations and near-miss incidents
* NEBOSH or equivalent qualification
* Previous experience working in a process or COMAH plant environment
* 3+ years' experience covering Health, Safety & Environmental Management
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH178477
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.