£22,000 - £28,000 + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday + Training
Scunthorpe - DN15, DN16
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated IT Technician looking for technical varied work, where you will be recognised as the 'go-to' onsite support expert in a localised patch across schools within the local area.
This role would suit someone is who looking to be supported by a reputable MSP who has an outstanding reputation and will ensure your job stability long term.
This company are specialists in offering reward-winning technical solutions across a number of industries. In this particular role, you will be working with the company's largest customer who operates in the education sector!
In this position, you will be responsible for acting as the first point of contact for all IT issues or questions for the schools within your patch. Core technology will include - Networking (LAN, WAN, Switches, DHCP & DNS), Active Directory, Cisco and D-Link networking technology, Windows, Mobile devices and Servers.
This is a chance for a IT Technician looking to use their skills and experiences in a new exciting environment which will keep them on their toes.
* IT Technician
* Working across multiple schools in Scunthorpe DN15, DN16 postcode (1 school per day)
* Networking - DNS, DHCP, and LAN, WAN Switches, Cisco
* Active directory - Window, Services
* Mobile devices - tablets & smartphones using Android & IOS
The Person requires;
* IT Support experience
* Skills in - Office, Networking, Windows, servers, Active directory, Mobile devices
* Full driving license and advanced DBS certified
* Looking to perfect and acquire new skills on the job
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.