Long Island, New York
$70,000 - $100,000 + Training + Progression to Senior Estimator + Fantastic Benefits Package
Are you a Graduate, looking to start your career as an Estimator, in the Commercial construction industry looking to work for an organization offering full industry training and structured career progression?
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fantastic organization and develop as an Estimator whilst working on some of the biggest high-end projects in New York.
This is a great time to join a well-established company as they continue to expand. As a result of expansion, they are looking to take on a Junior Estimator to work their most exciting projects in Long Island.
This is a fantastic first job where you will receive training from industry experts to allow you to develop as a Project Engineer. This position will be based out in the field where you will be assisting the Senior Estimators in all steps of the estimating process. You will be tasked overseeing multiple projects, attending pre-bid meetings, conducting subcontractor site walk throughs and performing take offs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management to start their career with a growing, well-established organization offering extensive training and structured progression.
* This position will be based out in the field where you will assisting the Senior Estimators in all steps of the estimating process
* You will be tasked with thoroughly reviewing all documents, interpret and review project plans and proposals to provide costing estimates
* Maintain current information trends and changes to existing construction codes
* Estimating / Construction background
* Degree in relevant field
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Take off software