Panama Shift (See shift pattern below)
£27,000 to £30,800 + Life Insurance + Sick Pay + Pension
Are you a Lab Technician with HPLC experience looking to join a well-established and UK leading company, who are heavily investing into their site and rapidly growing in strength?
On offer is the chance to be a go to expert within the Lab team for a company that will give you full support in your career and who have an excellent reputation.
This is an industry leader who are continuing to expand year on year and this is an exciting time join. They take pride on the fact they are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and take pride on the quality of product and service.
This will suit an experienced Lab Technician looking to work for an industry leader at an exciting time of growth.
- Ensure responsibility for product safety, integrity, legality & quality
- Manage & Conduct audits, Analysis, Interpretation and reporting of results
- Panama Shift (2 days on - 2 days off - 3 nights on - 2 days off - 2 days on - 3 days off - 2 nights on - 2 days off)
- Lab Technician with HPLC experience
- Laboratory experience in an analytical / QC laboratory
- Looking for the next step in your career
Lab Tech, Lab Technician, Quality Control, Lab, Laboratory, HLPC, Analytical, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
Reference Number: BBBH173919
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.