$26-$30 per hour + Benefits + Signing Bonus
Are you an experienced Electrician who has lead teams in a residential environment looking to utilize your years of knowledge and experience to lead and mentor a team of talented Electrical Technicians.
This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody who is looking to is looking to be in a hands on electrical role while also using their leadership abilities to lead the technicians to ensure that projects are completed on time and within company standards.
This is an exciting company that has shown steady growth since its establishment, tripling in size since it was founded just over a year ago. They have quickly become one of the most well-known electrical systems installers in West Florida. And now they are looking for a Lead Electrician to join their quickly expanding team.
In this role you will play a vital role in ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget this include planning work, coordinating equipment and materials, monitoring overall progress and operating within budget.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to use the skills and knowledge that that have developed over their career to mentor a team of technicians.
- Previous experience leading teams of electricians in a residential environment.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- Control4 programming experience.
- Extensive knowledge of wiring and electrical systems.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Lead teams of Electrical Technicians to perform structured cabling, trim and final component installation.
- Install equipment, connect and moving devices or create components of autonomous networks.
- Manage project from start to end including final walk through with the client.