Machine Tool Service Engineer
£32,000 - £40,000 + Bonus Scheme + Company Car Allowance + Field-based + Training + Progression + Stay-away Allowance
Nationwide coverage, ideally candidate will be located 70 miles from Coventry
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Machine Tools Service Engineer to join a reputable and growing business as a valued member of the servicing team. Training on the newest machinery is offered along with progression opportunities.
Established for 40 years, this company is a specialist in the manufacturing and servicing of high-quality CNC machines. Due to increased demand, they are looking to expand their installation and servicing team.
This role includes nationwide travel to install and service machinery along with scheduled preventative maintenance. The role also includes keeping records of servicing activities, along with liaising with the service department. There is a requirement for occasional stay-aways.
The ideal candidate will have good experience as a Machine Tool Service Engineer, along with strong mechanical, electrical, and hydraulics understanding. An HNC in a relevant field would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Machine Tool Service Engineer looking to develop their skillset with an established manufacturer, working as part of a close-knit team.
- Installation and Maintenance of machine tools, automation systems, and CNC equipment
- Fault-finding, providing solutions, and repairs
- Conduct planned preventative maintenance
- Regularly liaise with the servicing department to provide technical assistance
- Keep records of servicing activities, tool usage, and schedules.
Home-based, covering sites across the Midlands, North of England, South of England (stay away once a month)
- Experience as a Machine Tool Service Engineer/ CNC Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer
- Good Mechanical, Electrical, and Hydraulics experience
- Good fault-finding and servicing experience
- HNC in relevant field (desirable)
Can be located anywhere within the Midlands (Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth etc.)
Reference Number: BBBH206407
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Etches at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.