Maintenance Manager-Heavy Engineering/Manufacturing
£65-75K plus bonus plus relation assistance (if applicable)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking to work for a global manufacturer who have invested heavily into the site. The role offers further progression in the medium to long term.
The role, due to retirement, is both highly challenging and prestigious, and will manage a team of 12 including Planners, schedulers, fitters and maintenance engineers.
The site is 24/7 so although the role is days based flexibility is required.
Areas of responsibility will include line management, budget management, health and safety, improvements, strategy, succession planning and shutdowns.
- Full time permanent senior level managerial role within manufacturing.
- Days based but with flexibility required
- Varied leadership role focusing on reliability, asset improvement and safety.
- Excellent package and progression available including bonus up to 15% and possible relocation assistance.
- Academic/working background in manufacturing maintenance engineering (ideally heavy engineering)
- Experience of line managing a team of over 10 staff and managing large budgets
- Health and safety qualification such as NEBOSH or IOSH.
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith