£26,000 + Overtime + Bonus Scheme + Training + Progression
Are you familiar with working in a manufacturing or production environment looking to join an industry leading company with plenty of training and progression opportunities on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work on the latest machinery with a growing, nationwide company offering unbeatable job security and fantastic benefits to maximize your earnings. You will be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities to better your career and earnings further.
This company hold an impressive reputation in the industry and always promote natural progression where you could progress to Site Coordinator and even further.
This role would suit someone with mechanical maintenance experience or an understanding of the manufacturing/production environment.
- Manage and maintain equipment
- Machine cleanouts, oil top ups
- 8:00am - 4:15pm Monday to Thursday, 7:40am - 1:00pm on Friday
- Experience with Mechanical Maintenance
- Experience working in a manufacturing / production environment
- Experience working with lubricants highly advantageous
- Want to work somewhere offering ongoing training and natural progression
Reference Number. BBBH155023
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.