Excellent role on offer for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing firm providing a wealth of services, geared towards supplying Telecommunications and IT solutions.
Are you an Accountant seeking to take the next step in your career and going a unique business? Are you looking for a company offering extensive progression opportunities?
This company provide an array of technology based solutions to their client base. These services include Software, Telecommunications, Managed Print, Hosted VoIP Telephony and many others. Having grown rapidly over recent times and with an impressive order book, they are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for reporting directly to the Divisional Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, monthly flash reporting, short term forecasts and budgets, in line with necessary reporting requirements.
- Preparation and processing journals, including payroll, accruals, deferred income and pre-payments.
- Implementation of the policies covering the capitalisation and expense of software development expenditure including running the process to capture and cost development time for both capitalisation and HMRC R7D claims.
- Full responsibility for working capital management process including cash management, debtor and creditor management and cash forecasting.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and reconciliations.
- Responsibility for working capital management process including cash. management, debtor and credit management and cash forecasting.
- Early identification of any issues
This role would therefore ideally suit an individual with experience of generating sales within the software or telecommunications sector. The successful candidate will be proficient in engaging with both new and existing customers to maximise performance.
On offer is the chance to work on exciting projects for a growing company and take the next step in progressing your career.
*Reporting Directly to Divisional Finance Director
*Monthly accounts, reports, budgets and forecasts
*Experience working within Management Accounting
*Qualified or Part Qualified
*Excellent computer and communication skills
Reference Number: BBBH181603
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alex Hawley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.