Manufacturing Administrator/Analyst (SAP)
South Nottingham, Nottinghamshire-Hybrid working available
Circa £27, 000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Benefits
39 Hours/week, Mon-Fri (Flexibility on start/end times)
Do you have experience working with SAP ERP and Excel? Are you looking for a varied permanent role within a great company with opportunities for development and progression?
The role would suit candidates from any of the following backgrounds within manufacturing; supply chain, planning, sales administration, quality or process.
This company can offer you a great working environment, with good work to life balance (including hybrid working and flexible start/end times plus an office boasting an on site gym and subsidised restaurant.
This role would develop into becoming a master data using SAP in areas such as
product quotations, tooling requests and bills of materials.
- Permanent, full time manufacturing role offering hybrid working and flexible start/end times
- Pulling, analysing, inputting & Managing Data from SAP ERP system
- Creating product cost quotes and tooling requests
- Understanding of the manufacturing sector
- Experience with Data Management using SAP and comfortable using Excel
- Good Attention to detail, thorough and diligent, and willing to learn.
Reference Number: BBBH198170
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.